Ethiopia Coffee trees grow on ash at the height of 1800 – 2200m. It was possible to conserve the forest by distributing coffee and shade tree seedlings amongst the local community.

>>> Read more about Good Coffee in Da Nang

“I don’t consider myself to be a coffee farmer. Because, coffee is everything to me, it is more than a job”

… Coffee beans are now maybe a wholde universe to Tesfaye Bekele

He came from a coffee producing family. So during his childhood, he started to work with coffee early on.

The zone that is now known as Guji, was terrorized by big bushfires that raged for three consecutive years. Out of a desire of forest conservation, Tesfaye started Suke Quto Farm which is currently Organic and Rainforest Alliance certified.

>>> Discover more about Brunch in Da Nang and Breakfast in Da Nang

Ethiopia Coffee trees grow on ash at the height of 1800 – 2200m. It was possible to conserve the forest by distributing coffee and shade tree seedlings amongst the local community.

With this, Tesfaye accomplished his dream with Suke Quto Farm: developing environmentally friendly coffee, and sustaining the local community

“I am very proud of this idea, because all the farms you see today in Guji, are inspired by the Suke Quto Farm.” Tesfaye shared.

Soure : https:/43factory.coffee/en/suke-quto-ethiopia-a-cosmos-to-an-individual.html

Bài viết khác cùng Box :