09-26-2013, 03:26 PM #1
Yahoo : winter3289
- Tham gia ngày
- Jan 2013
- Bài gửi
- Thanked 11 Times in 4 Posts
Việc làm Thái Nguyên: Mine Surveyor
ID topic : 1753 Ngày gửi : 09-26-2013 03:26 PM
Implements all survey works according to standards and procedures and as required by the operations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Analyzes and processes the data base captured through survey according to the usage purposes;
Prepares and provides all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys as requested.
Responsible to maintain, update and process the data base captured through survey.
Plan and Implements proper scheduling of survey work activities to ensure the mine operation and development run smoothly;
Manages the survey team and deploys them at required places.
Tours regularly to surveying places to oversee or directly conduct the survey activities when necessary.
Establishing coordinate system, projection grid, central meridian for mine site and other areas out of the mine site in accordance with VN-2000 standard. Establishing an independent coordinate system for mine sites. Establishing conversion methods between VN-2000 systems and the independent coordinate system
Establishes the survey controls network to be used during the mine construction and development;
Verifies the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations submited by the subordinates or other partners.
Checks and adjusts surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy and maintains all survey equipment and accessories ensuring that they are available in good condition;
Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work standard procedures as performing surveys or drafting maps,.
Responsible for ordering survey logistics requirement;
Prepares survey regualar reports;
Complies and enforces established standard operating procedures and company rules and regulations;
Performs other work related duties as maybe assigned by superiors;
Graduate of Geodetic Engineering.
At least 5 years of surveying practice.
Proficient in oral and written English;
Proficient in computer operation preferably MS Office, ACAD, Microstation, Mapinfor, Surpac, Surfer, using all surveying softwares calculate error, and other related Surveying Softwares;Good interpersonal relationship
Equipment Used: Total Station, Levels GPS (preferably Leica, Sokkia, Topcon, Nikon Model), Hand-held GPS (preferably Leica, Gamin, Trimble Model) and leveling instruments, Two-way radio, computer.
BENEFITS FOR WORKING AT THE MINE SITE
** 14 days on : 07 days off **
** 5 days on : 02 day off**
- The company provides mini-bus to transport employees to the mine site & back to Hanoi for fieldbreak as scheduled.
Accommodation & meals:
- The company provides freely:
+ Accommodation with air conditioner, tivi….
+ Meals: 3 meals per day / Meal allowance
+ Laundry service
Salary / wages:
- HIGH SALARY,
- SHUI insurances are contributed after the period of probation as laws.
- Extra insurances for employees:
+ Healthcare insurance
+ Accident insurance
Việc Làm Thái Nguyên
Bài viết khác cùng Box :
- Tuyển dụng nhân viên kinh doanh dịch vụ...
- Tuyển dụng hồng phát
- Tập đoàn Hồng Phát cần tuyển gấp
- Tuyển Nhân Viên Kinh Doanh Lương Cao làm...
- Tuyển NV bán hàng và NV kinh doanh
- tuyển nhân viên kinh doanh
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: Legal Counsel
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: Blu Assembly Product...
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: SMD Product Manager/...
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: SMD Expert Technician...
- Cẩn thận đối với dịch vụ "chạy"...
- Thông báo tuyển lái xe làm việc tại uae
- Chỉ một thủ thuật đơn giản, khỏi cần đợi...
- Tuyển lao động bán thời gian đóng vải mức...
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: Production Manager
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: Production Assistant...
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: Interpreter For...
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: Senior Accountant
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: Senior Contract Officer
- Việc làm Thái Nguyên: Korean Interpreter...